Guidelines for Students
GMI prepares college students around the world for their job search.
This is accomplished through a structured, short-term, online mentorship with a business professional.
GMI creates job opportunities for mentees through the GMI business network and corporate sponsors.
Why You Should Consider This Mentorship
- Develop the business skills needed to succeed in your first professional position.
- Identify your business aspirations and create realistic steps to achieving your goals.
- Increase your understanding of the professional skills required for global business.
- Receive professional assistance to create a resume or CV that will land the job you are looking for.
- Build a strong professional network to expand your career options.
- Become a qualified, competitive candidate for positions with local and global organizations.
- Line up career options before graduating to start your professional journey.
Global Partners Connecting Students from 92 Countries
- Enrolled in a GMI partner college in your:
- Third or fourth year of a Bachelor’s program
- Final year in an Associate’s program
- Final year in a Master’s program
- Recently graduated and still seeking career employment
- Be dedicated to advancing your career and professional development.
- Meet with your mentor via teleconference following a regular weekly schedule.
- Complete your pre-and post-mentorship surveys.
- Actively participate in the mentoring sessions.
How to Get Started
Start your application
Approval should not take more than 1 week.
You will be contacted by GMI for the next steps to begin your mentorship!
GMI - LAU Team
LAU/GMI Program Administrator
GMI Director of Operations
GMI Chief Operating Officer