Use of LAU Facilities
|Combined alumni membership and ID (for first-time subscribers)
|Combined alumni membership and ID (for current year graduates only)
Active alumni (i.e. having a membership and ID) are entitled to participate as voters or candidates in alumni elections.
Upon presentation of the membership cards, alumni are also entitled to the following benefits on both campuses.
Access to the Libraries
To access and use the LAU Libraries, alumni must provide:
- Proof of a valid1 Alumni subscription.
- Library subscription fees - Deposit: USD 50 (refundable).
Please note the following:
- Three books may be checked out at any one time.
- Alumni may use library PCs, free of charge.
- Alumni will be granted on-campus only access to the Libraries’ electronic resources.
- Alumni may print up to 100 black and white pages free of charge. For additional printing, they must recharge their print credit online.
Discounts for Major Theater Productions
Active alumni are entitled to the same discounts as students, faculty and staff at university major productions when available.
Use of Athletics Facilities
- Swimming Pool: Active members may use the swimming pool every Tuesday and Thursday from 5:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. and every Friday from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tennis Courts: Active members may use the tennis courts daily, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., when courts are available and provided reservations are made 24 hours in advance.
- Tennis Courts: Active members may use the tennis courts daily after 4:30 p.m., when courts are available and provided reservations are made 24 hours in advance.
Sports Facilities Fees2
|Swimming pool, per 90 minutes per person
|Tennis court, per hour per court
|Tennis court, per hour per person
For further inquiries and reservation, you may contact our colleagues:
N.B.: These conditions are valid for the academic year, and are subject to change thereafter depending on demand and capacity.
(1) A valid subscription includes the ID card and membership fees paid in full
(2) The above fees will be charged by the Athletics Department.