Guidelines for Mentors
Connecting Students to Careers through Mentorship
GMI’s mission is to enable thousands of students to launch a successful career. GMI prepares college students by providing them with the tools and guidance needed to be successful. This is accomplished through a structured, short-term, online mentorship with a business professional.
Mentor an LAU Student
GMI empowers diverse students around the world to become tomorrow’s decision-makers. We are building a more inclusive, creative, and fair world for all of us through partnerships with companies and educational institutions.
It’s easy for LAU Alumni to be a great mentor
- 14 one-hour sessions by video conference
- GMI provides everything you need -step by step
- You don’t need to be an expert
- Just follow the structured program and add your own personal experience
- 99% of mentors say the GMI training adequately prepared them for their mentorship
- LAU Alumni can register and find more information here: globalmentorship.org/companies/lau-alumni
Global Partners Connecting Students from 92 Countries
How GMI Mentors Make a Difference
GMI mentors help prepare students around the world for success in their job search by providing them with the tools and guidance needed to be successful. The GMI model helps lift communities out of poverty by providing the opportunity to work and begin a career. We need your support to help us expand the program to reach more students!
GMI - LAU Team
LAU/GMI Program Administrator
GMI Director of Operations
GMI Chief Operating Officer