The Career Guidance & Placement Services Unit provides the following services to alumni:
- Access to local and regional job opportunities through the Career Portal.
- Assistance in identifying interests and exploring relevant occupational prospects.
- Networking opportunities with local, regional, and international employers through events such as the Career & Internship Fairs, receptions, and others.
- Access to employment information and help in achieving career-related goals through high-quality programs (activities, workshops, and resources like VAULT).
- The Alumni Mentoring Program.