The Alumni Relations Office and the offices of the Deans of Students (career and placement)
he Alumni Relations Office and the Offices of the Deans of Students (Career and Placement) at the Lebanese American University organized their “8th Annual Alumni Business Networking Reception” that included Directors of Human Resources, graduates of the last 15 years as well as VPs, Deans and Chairs from LAU. The event took place on Wednesday April 31, 2014 at Le Maillon restaurant, Achrafieh.
The purpose of the event was to bring together recent graduates and HR Directors of key companies (from Lebanon & Middle East) to discuss in an informal setup, market and employment issues. This was also an opportunity for LAU officials to get feedback on the performance of our graduates in the market.
The event drew a crowd of more than 200 persons including companies, alumni and LAU officials.View Related Photos
- Kayaking with the NY/NJ Alumni Chapter
- Fourth Annual Washington DC Chapter Saj Picnic
- Montreal chapter members enjoy a day of picnic
- Alumni Homecoming & Reunions 2018
- Kuwait Chapter Ramadan Ghabga
- Bahrain Chapter Ramadan Ghabga
- Oman Chapter 10th Annual Ball - A Blast from the Past
- Launching of the first Alumni Chapter in Sydney, Australia