New York/New Jersey Chapter organize a tour at the Met Museum
On Saturday, June 14th, members of the NY/NJ Alumni Chapter and friends of LAU visited the The Metropolitan Museum of Art. The evening began with drinks on the roof garden and a viewing of the Dan Graham Pavilion, followed by a gallery tour given by alums Tony Faddoul and Maroun Kassab.
The gallery tour focused on some Phoenician and Lebanese -related art and artifacts. LAU President Dr. Joseph Jabbra and Vice President for University Advancement, Marla Rice-Evans, attended the event as well. The evening ended with an enjoyable dinner at Trattoria Pesce Pasta.
- Beirut Chapter - Annual Ladies Spring Brunch
- Qatar Chapter 2019 Gala Dinner
- Abu Dhabi Chapter 26th Annual Gala Dinner 2019
- Keep Learning Alumni Lecture Program Mindfulness at Work Part I & II by Dr. David Matta
- Toronto Chapter Alumni Gala Dinner
- LAU Alumni - Kuwait Chapter Open Day
- Keep Learning Alumni Lecture Program Habits and Tips for a Long and Healthy Life by Dr. Omar Hamoui
- School of Engineering Chapter - Winter Gathering