Panel Discussion - Healthy Eating and Weight Management Mythbusting by Experts
The Alumni Relations Office in collaboration with the Nutrition Program at the Department of Natural Sciences, School of Arts and Sciences, organized a panel discussion on the Beirut campus on June 23, 2022.
The event started out with dietitians who are LAU alumni, and who were available for individual consultations on proper diet programs. Followed by a panel discussion, which featured:
Dr. Nadine Zeeni, Associate Professor of Nutrition at LAU, Dr. Myriam El Khoury Malhame, Assistant Professor and Program Lead of Psychology at LAU and Dr. George El Khoury, Clinical Assistant Professor, Division of Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, LAU Medical Center - Rizk Hospital. The panel was moderated by Dr. Hussein Hassan, Director of Academic Compliance, Provost’s Office and Associate Professor of Food Science and Technology.
View Related Photos
- KEEP LEARNING Alumni Lecture: The Future of Marketing
- Panel Discussion - Healthy Eating and Weight Management Mythbusting by Experts
- First Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of medicine Alumni Reunion
- DC Chapter Get-together
- tour w s7our
- Paris Chapter Iftar/Dinner
- Lovely Iftar Dinner - Montreal Chapter
- Montreal Chapter - A Lovely Iftar/Dinner